Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Version Two Coming Soon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Current Events:
MOVING TO DN RPG
Navigation
The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] Logo10 We are now moving to this site, thank you for your time
Staff
Latest topics
» Mirage HEarts
The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] Emptyby Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:17 pm

» Hunter x Hunter RPG
The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] Emptyby Guest Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:10 am

» The Official Introduction Thread
The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] Emptyby maybie93 Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:09 pm

» Student Enrollment Form
The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] Emptyby maybie93 Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:08 pm

» The Sorting Hat Thread
The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] Emptyby maybie93 Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:58 pm

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] Emptyby Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:57 pm

» Pokemon Heartgold/ Soulsilver Roleplay- Zapdoszulu
The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] Emptyby Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:35 am

» Woodfall Rises
The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] Emptyby Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:02 pm

» Sverige-- Fantasy Wolf RPG
The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] Emptyby Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:16 pm

Poll
Like the Daily Prophet?
Of Course!
The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] Vote_lcap67%The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] Vote_rcap
 67% [ 16 ]
Its Okay
The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] Vote_lcap21%The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] Vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
Meh
The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] Vote_lcap8%The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Nope
The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] Vote_lcap4%The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 24
Top posting users this week
No user
House Points
The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] HPGryffindor
The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] HPRavenclaw
The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] HPHufflepuff
The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] HPSlytherin
Top posters
Alice Taylor
The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] Vote_lcapThe Hogwarts Express [OPEN] Voting_barThe Hogwarts Express [OPEN] Vote_rcap 
Karu Nikali
The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] Vote_lcapThe Hogwarts Express [OPEN] Voting_barThe Hogwarts Express [OPEN] Vote_rcap 
Raymond
Jarred Cobbwell
Ren Genji
Chase Snowheim
Siovannie
Lelouch L. Britannia
Takeru Smith
Dizzy Hill
Affiliates
The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] Logo10
Copyright
Harry Potter © J.K. Rowling

Harry Potter RPG © Alice Taylor

©opyrighted All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] Cs-bk-88x31
Harry Potter Magical Wand

The Hogwarts Express [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roughton Alerion
First Year
First Year
Roughton Alerion

Spell Points : 21

Character sheet
Pounds: 40
House: Slytherin

The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: The Hogwarts Express [OPEN]   The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:26 am

Roughton had gone past Platform 9 3/4 and had finally boarded the Hogwarts Express. He walked down the aisle with all of his things, looking for a nice quiet place to sit down. Hopefully no one would bother him, but if they did he'd hoped that they would at least be interesting enough to talk to. He continued walking down the aisle until he found a dimly lit seat. "Maybe the dark would keep others away from me," he thought to himself. Although he wouldn't mind a good conversation with someone he didn't know. Perhaps the dark area would bring a suitable partner for conversation; someone he could relate to, and possibly get along with, or maybe it wouldn't...who knew...
Back to top Go down
Sherry Crawford

Sherry Crawford

Spell Points : 13

Character sheet
Pounds: 30

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express [OPEN]   The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Sherry twirled her wand between her fingers, Hogwarts, let the games begin. She was excited for her new chance at a world that her mother tried to keep her away from. Undo trouble and things like that. The new student couldn’t wait to see what she could stir up. While maybe making a few new friends along the way.

Sherry was finally aboard the Hogwarts express after waving good bye to her father and enduring the many kisses of her mother. Lugging her carrying case behind her, she passed many carriages, already filled with people. Frowning, she walked and walked until a dimly lit room caught her eye.

“Lumos.”

In her mind, she silently thanked her mother for teaching her some basic magic. The bright glow of her wand illuminated the young boy’s face. He looked…well, tired was the right word for it. For once, nervous about her words, she quietly asked.

“Hey, did you have a rough night? To state the obvious, you look dead inside.”

Her screech owl screeches.

“I’m Sherry Crawford by the way. I’m also kind of desperate for a place to sit, but that piece of information should've been said later,”she continued. She smiled calmly at the other boy, waiting for his introduction.
Back to top Go down
Roughton Alerion
First Year
First Year
Roughton Alerion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express [OPEN]   The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:51 pm

Roughton wasn't paying attention to the girl that was standing outside his sitting area. Though her voice was soft and sweet, the sudden act of noise startled him. "Umm.. Hello.." he said quietly. He heard the girl say that her name was Sherry Crawford. "She probably wants to know my name," he thought to himself. "Umm...My name is Roughton Alerion.." He chuckled when she told him that he looked dead inside. Then he replied, "I have a mild case of insomnia, meaning I don't sleep at night.." He smiled at her, she seemed like the right person to converse with on the way to Hogwarts. "You can sit down if you'd like." He waited for a reply while he pet his black cat "Rigby." Her owl was screeching and was scaring Rigby. His cat became frightened at the most random things.
Back to top Go down
Sherry Crawford

Sherry Crawford

Spell Points : 13

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express [OPEN]   The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:44 pm

“Cool name! Better than Sherry,” she rolled her eyes,“heck, I’d give anything for a name that didn’t rhyme with cherry.”

Sherry sat down onto the cushiony seat that was opposite to Roughton’s. Right after she pulled her carrying case and owl’s cage into the compartment. “You’re going to have to forgive Hermes, he just likes to talk,” she grinned at him, “though you seem to have a scaredy cat on your hands.” A bit of teasing between friends was all in good fun, right?

Looking at Roughton thoughtfully, Sherry tapped her wand onto her face. Lumos had already worn off and they both were sitting in bad lighting. Not like it mattered. Her mum could make him some Sleeping Draughts, but her mum also did say something about not being too dependent on potions. She sighed, “I can’t really help you there, Dad is also the type to not sleep a lot too, but Mum never gives him potions to drink. She says too many will liquefy your liver.”

The witch paused for a minute before leaning in, "Thanks, really, for letting me sit with you."
Back to top Go down
Roughton Alerion
First Year
First Year
Roughton Alerion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express [OPEN]   The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:24 am

Roughton chuckled at Sherry's comment about not liking her name. "I think Sherry is a nice name," he said as he slightly smiled. "I'm not the biggest fan of my name either. I actually prefer to be called Rou." Sherry sat down across from him and pulled out a carrying case and a cage he assumed was for her owl. She said that his name was Hermes, "Hermes, I like that name too. And yes Rigby is a big scaredy cat." he said chuckling as he pet his cat. Rigby was softly purring and making himself comfortable in Rou's lap. Rou felt comfortable talking to Sherry, she seemed nice. Maybe he had made a new friend. When she said that she couldn't really help him with his sleeping problem, Rou didn't worry about it too much. "It's okay. Ever since my mum left I haven't slept much, and that was awhile ago. But I've gotten used to it I guess." Then Sherry thanked him for letting her sit with him. Rou smiled, "You're welcome. I was kind of hoping someone interesting would venture back here, it looks like today was my lucky day." He continued to pet Rigby as he reached into his carrying case and pulled out a small vial of his "Medicine."
Back to top Go down
Padraig O'Connel

Spell Points : 11

Character sheet
House: Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express [OPEN]   The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:11 am

Padraig sighed. He had been anticipating this day for all of break. He was more than ready to head back to school and catch up with friends, or make new ones. The reason he was upset was because he wasn't expecting it to get that dark that early. As he strolled through the hallway of the train, trying not to whistle a fight song for one of his various favorite sports teams, he spotted a mostly empty room. He let out another sigh before knocking on the door and opening it slightly.

"Even'n lads...er...Lad and lass. Moind if oi join ye? All ta utter rooms are full o' students but ye lot managed to keep yer room nice and empty. Oh and oi'm Padraig O'Connel. A fourth year hufflepuff. And oi'm Irish."

He gave a friendly smile to the occupants of the room. He hoped they would let him sit down, but would be completely, well mostly, if they said no. They looked like first or second years to him, as far as he could tell with the Lumos spell the girl was using. Sometimes the first years years were a little picky about who they let in their compartment, or so in Padraig's case.
Back to top Go down
Lyrisadora

Spell Points : 1

Character sheet
Pounds: 100
House:

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express [OPEN]   The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:48 pm

Lyrisadora walked down the corridor with her trunk and she had her kitten in a carrier then she stopped at a compartment and softly knocked then said, "May I sit with you guys?" The first year seemed jumpy and she was small for her age too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express [OPEN]   The Hogwarts Express [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hogwarts Express [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1