Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Version Two Coming Soon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Current Events:
MOVING TO DN RPG
Navigation
One strange train. [CLOSED] Logo10 We are now moving to this site, thank you for your time
Staff
Latest topics
» Mirage HEarts
One strange train. [CLOSED] Emptyby Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:17 pm

» Hunter x Hunter RPG
One strange train. [CLOSED] Emptyby Guest Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:10 am

» The Official Introduction Thread
One strange train. [CLOSED] Emptyby maybie93 Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:09 pm

» Student Enrollment Form
One strange train. [CLOSED] Emptyby maybie93 Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:08 pm

» The Sorting Hat Thread
One strange train. [CLOSED] Emptyby maybie93 Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:58 pm

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
One strange train. [CLOSED] Emptyby Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:57 pm

» Pokemon Heartgold/ Soulsilver Roleplay- Zapdoszulu
One strange train. [CLOSED] Emptyby Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:35 am

» Woodfall Rises
One strange train. [CLOSED] Emptyby Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:02 pm

» Sverige-- Fantasy Wolf RPG
One strange train. [CLOSED] Emptyby Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:16 pm

Poll
Like the Daily Prophet?
Of Course!
One strange train. [CLOSED] Vote_lcap67%One strange train. [CLOSED] Vote_rcap
 67% [ 16 ]
Its Okay
One strange train. [CLOSED] Vote_lcap21%One strange train. [CLOSED] Vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
Meh
One strange train. [CLOSED] Vote_lcap8%One strange train. [CLOSED] Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Nope
One strange train. [CLOSED] Vote_lcap4%One strange train. [CLOSED] Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 24
Top posting users this week
No user
House Points
One strange train. [CLOSED] HPGryffindor
One strange train. [CLOSED] HPRavenclaw
One strange train. [CLOSED] HPHufflepuff
One strange train. [CLOSED] HPSlytherin
Top posters
Alice Taylor
One strange train. [CLOSED] Vote_lcapOne strange train. [CLOSED] Voting_barOne strange train. [CLOSED] Vote_rcap 
Karu Nikali
One strange train. [CLOSED] Vote_lcapOne strange train. [CLOSED] Voting_barOne strange train. [CLOSED] Vote_rcap 
Raymond
Jarred Cobbwell
Ren Genji
Chase Snowheim
Siovannie
Lelouch L. Britannia
Takeru Smith
Dizzy Hill
Affiliates
One strange train. [CLOSED] Logo10
Copyright
Harry Potter © J.K. Rowling

Harry Potter RPG © Alice Taylor

©opyrighted All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

One strange train. [CLOSED] Cs-bk-88x31
Harry Potter Magical Wand

One strange train. [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren Genji
First Year
First Year
Ren Genji

Spell Points : 52

Character sheet
Pounds: 60
House: Ravenclaw

One strange train. [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: One strange train. [CLOSED]   One strange train. [CLOSED] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:55 am

Ren Genji was sitting alone in one of the cabins thinking what happened till now. Her parents died. Nobody knew why or how. They where not even wounded. She could not go back to her homeland. She was taken in a rather nice orphanage and then she was invited to this school. The people of the orphanage helped her a lot when she was down because of her parents dead. She hoped by going to Hogwarts to learn something to return the favour. Ren had already changed into her uniform. The last week of before going to Hogwarts she stayed in the Diagon Alley. There she could train a bit in magic before she went to school. She learned a few spells with hard practice. Though most where not entirely like the supposed to be. She looked out the window and could not see anything that could be a school, nor any building at all actually. This meant the train did not arrive yet. So she waited till the train arrived.
Back to top Go down
Siovannie
First Year
First Year
Siovannie

Spell Points : 38

Character sheet
Pounds: 40
House: hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: One strange train. [CLOSED]   One strange train. [CLOSED] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:10 am

Siovannie was walking through the train, searching for an empty cabin. So far, her search had been unsuccesful. Every cabin was occupied. Siovannie sighed. Such a great start; she couldn't even find a place to sit!
Siovannie looked in a cabin, and saw a girl sitting alone, already in her uniform. Siovannie saw she was thinking, and judging from her expression her thoughts weren't that happy. She had a sad look in her eyes. Siovannie wondered what was going on, and decided to be friends. So she put a smile on her face, and knocked on the door before opening it. "Excuse me, can I sit here?"
Back to top Go down
Dizzy Hill
First Year
First Year
Dizzy Hill

Spell Points : 37

Character sheet
Pounds: 35
House: Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: One strange train. [CLOSED]   One strange train. [CLOSED] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:41 am

After boarding the Hogwarts express train and waving his parents goodbye, he walked amongst the student body to find an open compartment. Other's he checked were full and the people were talking animately with one another, something Dizzy sighed and shook his head moving on the the next one. This continued on for a few compartments before looking into one where there were 2 open spot's but with two females. He wondered if he could sit in with them, as he felt that his search any further would leave him standing for some time, and he was tired from the jetlag as his parents wanted to travel muggle style.

He knocked on the door lightly trying to gain the attention of the two girl's but failed before sighing softly to himself and knocked harder only to put a crack in the glass.

"Ah crap!Umm, sorry about the window but could I share a compartment with you two? Every other one I've searched is full and umm yeah,"Dizzy asked as he gestured to the crack in the window then to a seat. He began to wonder if underage magic would be considered if he decided to use it to fix the crack he had made. In the end after internally debating it with himself, he would just leave it as it was. He looked at the two girls again and wondered if he had interrupted something.
Back to top Go down
Ren Genji
First Year
First Year
Ren Genji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One strange train. [CLOSED]   One strange train. [CLOSED] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:49 pm

Ren was still thinking when she heard someone knocking on the door. Then a Girl with dark hair asked if she could sit with her. Ren smiled and said "Of course, take a seat" While weaving her arm to the other open seats. She just wanted to ask the girl as well [color:2fa4=blue ]My ... But she got interrupted by someone hitting a crack in the glass and a boy with long, black hair entered. He as well was looking for a place to sit. Again Ren smiled and said "Of course, take a seat" While weaving her arm to the other open seats. Now she had full attention she also asked well, My name is Ren Genji can I ask for yours? she asked the two that just entered.
Back to top Go down
Siovannie
First Year
First Year
Siovannie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One strange train. [CLOSED]   One strange train. [CLOSED] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:06 pm

Siovannie smiled when the girl smiled at her, and sat on the seat opposite her. Shortly after her, a boy asked the same question she had. She smiled at him, as the girl answered his question. When the girl started speaking again, she learned her name: Ren. Siovannie thought it was a pretty name. She thought it was Japanese; Siovannie loved reading manga, so she knew a bit about Japanese names.
Siovannie smiled at Ren, and said: "My name is Samantha Johnson, but everyone calls me Siovannie." She knew the nickname didn't make sense; why wasn't it something like Sam? Siovannie just didn't make sense. But Siovannie didn't care; she loved it.
She turned to the boy, waiting for him to introduce himself, with a smile on her face. She was really excited; if everything turned out okay, she would have 2 new friends. Two! She'd never had so many friends.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy Hill
First Year
First Year
Dizzy Hill

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One strange train. [CLOSED]   One strange train. [CLOSED] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:20 pm

Dizzy sighed and took a seat as the girl said he could share the compartment with them. He took a seat and listened to them introduce themselves. He had a small smile on his face as they introduced themselve's. He learnt that their names were Ren, and Samantha bet everyone else called her Siovannie, which he thought were nice name's.

"I'm Dizzy Hill, and it's a pleasure to meet you two ladies,"Dizzy said with a nod and yawned, covering his mouth with his left hand and looking out the window. He wondered if they would be his friends, as he didn't have many, mostly hung out with other family member's."What do you think the school year will be like, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Ren Genji
First Year
First Year
Ren Genji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One strange train. [CLOSED]   One strange train. [CLOSED] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:33 pm

Ren observed the two others the girl named Samantha called Siovannie, and the boy Dizzy Hill. She found the names strange but she found every name here strange. So she decided not to make a scene because of it. Then Ren got the urge that she forgot someone, as she felt something moving left of her. She forgot that she placed her cat there which was usually more lively. But then again, what could a cat do on a train. She named the cat Kage shortly after she bought it at the Diagon Alley. Ren stroke the cat and she could feel the cat liked it. Then she said to the two others.Oh yea, I almost forgot to introduce Kage, my cat

Then Dizzy asked what the school year would be like. I don't really know, this my firts year here actually. she said to the others.
Back to top Go down
Siovannie
First Year
First Year
Siovannie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One strange train. [CLOSED]   One strange train. [CLOSED] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Siovannie listened as the guy introduced himself as Dizzy. She thought it was a weird name, but she still liked it. When Ren introduced her cat, Siovannie got a big smile on her face. "He's so cute!" She got down on her knees next to the cat, and started petting him. While petting him, she listed to Dizzy and Ren talking. "This is my first year too," she said. "I'm really excited actually. My parents are muggles, so this is my first experience with the magical world."
Back to top Go down
Dizzy Hill
First Year
First Year
Dizzy Hill

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One strange train. [CLOSED]   One strange train. [CLOSED] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:59 pm

Dizzy blinked as Ren showed her cat off and Samantha gushed over how cute ren's cat was while Dizzy wondered why girls and cute things always were wierd moment sto him. But then again you don't really get to see a cute face like the one that Siovannie was showing and wondered why he felt his face heat up and looked back out the window. He rubbed his face blaming it on his tiredness and not used to the time zone difference as he once again yawned.

"I'm in my first year as well. I'm a pure blood but I don't really care about difference in blood, we're all the same learning the same thing, learning at different paces and helping each other,"Dizzy said before another yawn came upon him as he rubbed his eye. He smiled softly and held his hand out to the cat forgetting his past events with cats attacking him, hoping this cat would be different.
Back to top Go down
Ren Genji
First Year
First Year
Ren Genji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One strange train. [CLOSED]   One strange train. [CLOSED] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:10 pm

Siovannie seemed to like Kage, and Dizzy seemed rather bored. They also told her they also where first years both of them. Then she haird Dizzy saying something about being pure blood. Ren wondered what that meant. He also said something about not caring and that they where much alike nonetheless. Then he yawned and rubbed his eyes, he was probably tired. Then he took out his hand to Kage but kept did not moved a muscle. Then Ren asked the other boy. Pure blood? What does that mean.
Back to top Go down
Siovannie
First Year
First Year
Siovannie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One strange train. [CLOSED]   One strange train. [CLOSED] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:18 pm

Siovannie listened to Dizzy talking about being a pureblood. She didn't see him blushing, as her back was facing him. She wondered what that was. She was glad when Ren asked that question; luckily she wasn't the only one who didn't know things. Could she have had muggle parents as well? She stopped petting Kage, giving Dizzy the chance. She sat back at the seat, and listened to Dizzy's reply about purebloods.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy Hill
First Year
First Year
Dizzy Hill

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One strange train. [CLOSED]   One strange train. [CLOSED] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:38 pm

Dizzy sighed momentarily forgetting that Siovannie was new the magical sense and Ren was as well, which came as a surprise to him because he thought she knew some stuff. He sighed softly with a soft smile before trying to think of how to wrod it out with explaining how wizards generally looked at how one was determined by blood.

"Well, there are 4 general classes well 5 i think, but anyways, that determined by blood. I don't know how or when this started but yeah. I guess i'll start wit muggles since they are far numerous in the world because they are non magical with no magic core. Then there are the squibs, I'm not sure how they fit into the whole class thing but apparently they are born from a wizard and muggle but no magical core. I've no idea if they can use magic or not but meh. Then there are the muggle born, which are wizards and witches born from two muggle parent's. Then there are the half blood's, who have a wizard parent and muggle parent. then there are the pure blood, born from two wizard parent's. This is pretty much all i know about wizard and witch division/class identification but most people don't really care except most long line pure blood families. I'm just thankful my parents aren't like that,"Dizzy explained to them while muttering the last part under his breath. He took a look at the other two girls as he wondered if they got it all.
Back to top Go down
Ren Genji
First Year
First Year
Ren Genji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One strange train. [CLOSED]   One strange train. [CLOSED] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:53 pm

Ren listened to Dizzy's explanation of the blood determined classes. At the end of it she said How cruel, how could they do something like that. She wanted to say more but then she looked outside and she saw it was becoming dark. She also heard the people on the hallway calling that they where almost there. Well it was a pleasure to meet you two. Let's go to see what is in store for us. Ren then stepped up and went to the door, waiting for the other two people.
Back to top Go down
Siovannie
First Year
First Year
Siovannie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One strange train. [CLOSED]   One strange train. [CLOSED] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:58 pm

Siovannie listened to his explanation, and felt anger inside. How could these people possibly think they were better just because their parents are wizards? She was happy Dizzy didn't think that way; he seemed really nice to her, so if he would've thought the same thing Siovannie would've been really dissappointed. She was happy when Ren agreed with her. Siovannie nodded her head at her words, showing she agreed with her.
When Ren noticed it was getting dark, Siovannie was surprised. She hadn't noticed it before. Time sure did fly when having fun. She stood up, and walked over to Ren. "I hope we'll get to share some classes, or even our house." She smiled at Ren, then turned to Dizzy. "You coming?"
Back to top Go down
Dizzy Hill
First Year
First Year
Dizzy Hill

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One strange train. [CLOSED]   One strange train. [CLOSED] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:39 pm

Dizzy wanted to fall asleep but then heard a commotion outside and looked outside the window seing it get darker and the train was beginning to slow down a bit. He looked over at Ren and Siovannie. He heard Ren exclaim her anger at the issue and Siovannie as well with subtle hints but he putit to the back of his mind as he got up as Siovannie truned to him asking him if he was coming.

"Of course I'll be coming Sio, we are all going the same direction aren't we eh?"Dizzy said with a small smile and followed the two girls."I too hope we are in the same house or share classes should fate lead us into different houses. Plus I'd love to have your friendship if you'll allow it ladies."

Dizzy mock bowed to the two girls with a smile when he asked that and waited for an answer as they walked of the train.
Back to top Go down
Ren Genji
First Year
First Year
Ren Genji

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One strange train. [CLOSED]   One strange train. [CLOSED] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:47 pm

Ren followed the rest off the train while they all said they had to same house or classes if houses where impossible. She replied"I hope where together as well. be it in class or house, I actually hope for both." They were guided to some boats and Ren Could see a huge castle across the lake. that must be Hogwarts. Ren went in one of the boats and hoped the rest would follow.
Back to top Go down
Siovannie
First Year
First Year
Siovannie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One strange train. [CLOSED]   One strange train. [CLOSED] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:52 pm

Siovannie giggled when Dizzy bowed. "Ofcourse we'll be friends!" she said to him. She followed Ren into the boat and sat down. "This year is going to be great! Even if we're not in the same houses or classes, we'll stay friends right?" She was certain their answer would be yes, but she had to ask. Just in case. She didn't have that much experience with friends yet, after all, only having one friend. That reminded her to write him after the feast. She wanted to tell him about her new friends. Siovannie smiled at that thought.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy Hill
First Year
First Year
Dizzy Hill

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One strange train. [CLOSED]   One strange train. [CLOSED] EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:07 pm

Dizzy bit his lip from blushing and looked off into the distance and followed behind Siovanie and Ren to the boats as Siovannie asked if they would be friends even if they were in seperate houses.

"Of course I'll be your friend even if we're from different houses, Sio! Same goes to you too, Ren!"Dizzy said thankful it was dark as he blushed and took a seat with the two girls on the boat. He looked in awe at the size of the school and hoped they wouldn't get lost."I hope they have a map or something, because it looks like we'll be getting lost in there if all those window are any indication of how many floors there are. Or help sign's."
Back to top Go down
Headmistres Mcgonagall II

Headmistres Mcgonagall II

Spell Points : 69

PostSubject: Re: One strange train. [CLOSED]   One strange train. [CLOSED] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:48 am

As the train stops the passanger's leave..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One strange train. [CLOSED]   One strange train. [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

One strange train. [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1