Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Version Two Coming Soon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Current Events:
MOVING TO DN RPG
Navigation
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 Logo10 We are now moving to this site, thank you for your time
Staff
Latest topics
» Mirage HEarts
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:17 pm

» Hunter x Hunter RPG
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:10 am

» The Official Introduction Thread
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 Emptyby maybie93 Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:09 pm

» Student Enrollment Form
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 Emptyby maybie93 Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:08 pm

» The Sorting Hat Thread
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 Emptyby maybie93 Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:58 pm

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:57 pm

» Pokemon Heartgold/ Soulsilver Roleplay- Zapdoszulu
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:35 am

» Woodfall Rises
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:02 pm

» Sverige-- Fantasy Wolf RPG
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:16 pm

Poll
Like the Daily Prophet?
Of Course!
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 Vote_lcap67%Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 16 ]
Its Okay
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
Meh
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Nope
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 24
Top posting users this week
No user
House Points
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 HPGryffindor
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 HPRavenclaw
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 HPHufflepuff
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 HPSlytherin
Top posters
Alice Taylor
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFinding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 Voting_barFinding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Karu Nikali
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFinding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 Voting_barFinding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Raymond
Jarred Cobbwell
Ren Genji
Chase Snowheim
Siovannie
Lelouch L. Britannia
Takeru Smith
Dizzy Hill
Affiliates
Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 Logo10
Copyright
Harry Potter © J.K. Rowling

Harry Potter RPG © Alice Taylor

©opyrighted All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished.

Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 Cs-bk-88x31
Harry Potter Magical Wand

Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chase Snowheim
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Chase Snowheim

Spell Points : 48

Character sheet
Pounds: 0
House: Ravenclaw

Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:32 pm

"Whoah!" Chase reacted to the Dementor suddenly storming in and leaving as fast as he entered. He then chuckled and continued his story. "He wanted to kill me saying I would become an informant of rogue wizards, something it was happening quite a lot at the time..." The fourth year student smiled as a newcomer appeared.

"Come in, there's plenty of space."
He smiled and raised his hand. "I'm Chase Snowheim, fourth year student and incredibly handsome. Ravenclaw, also. You are...?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Taylor
First Year
First Year
Alice Taylor

Spell Points : 199

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:29 pm

Alice flinched back cowering her bag, hiding her face. She tried not to breathe, she had never seen one before and it was quite terrifying to see. Even after the Dementor had left she sat there scared with her eyes closed and unaware it had even left.
Back to top Go down
Karu Nikali
First Year
First Year
Karu Nikali

Spell Points : 164

Character sheet
Pounds: 25
House: RavenClaw

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:06 pm

Alice was quite scared of the Dementor, even as it left the train she didn't seem to lift up. A quick sigh passed by Karu's breath as he looked towards the newcomer. There was one seat across from Karu to Alice and Chases side, but if he preferred to sit next to Karu that would be fine also. Karu caught the eye of a few Dementor's sucking the souls out of cows, where wizards attacked the Dementor. About three to be correct, The dementor seemed like a strong enemy. Karu sighed, where he reopened his eyes. Karu slowly patted Alice's shoulder since it was his fault she was scared, "Everything is going to be alright, ok?".
Back to top Go down
Lelouch L. Britannia

Lelouch L. Britannia

Spell Points : 47

Character sheet
Pounds: 5
House: Griffindor

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:59 pm

Lelouch stared at Chase and shook his hand as he sat down next to the Karu kid.

"My name is Lelouch. Lelouch Britannia. Nice to meet you Chase. What are all your names?"

Lelouch then stared at the crew. They all seemed frightened and scared for some reason. So he looked out the window and saw the dementor sucking the cows' soul.

"Why are you guys so scared of the dementors? They won't bite unless you provoke them. Plus we have a wizard here who could protect us." Lelouch then pointed to Chase

"You do know the patronus spell right?" Lelouch had done his studying before he came. He knew how to banish a dementor and about the three unforgiveable curses but not how to defend against them or cast them. He then looked at Chase with a confused look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Chase Snowheim
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Chase Snowheim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:26 pm

"Cheer up Alice. You know what they say, Hoggy has some scary stuff, but it's not all doom and gloom." He messed up her hair a little, trying to cheer her up. He then looked to the newcomer. "These two are Alice and Karu...And I do know the Patronus spell, but it requires quite the preparation, if a Dementor ever runs up..I mean flies up to you and you're not with wand in hand, you should run for it."

He then chuckled at the comment he could protect them. "Kiddos, I'm fun and all..." Chase tapped both Alice's and Karu's back lightly in a friendly way. "But if you ever get in trouble inside the school, I'm bail. It's a part of every single student's first year to deal with some damage..." Snowheim slammed his nose against the window to see the poor cows being anhilated. "You shouldn't face Dementors or anything, but if any of those Slytheryn douches try to get ya, either you fight or you hide yourself till' Second Year."

He then used his left hand to pat Alice's head. "You feeling a little calmer, grasshopper?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Taylor
First Year
First Year
Alice Taylor

Spell Points : 199

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:40 pm

Alice shyly poked her head out over the bag. "I'm fine..." She muttered. Alice titled her head to see they were coming up to hogwarts. She threw her bag to the side and ran to the window pushing everyone who was looking out it to the side. "There it is!" She yelled once again pressing her face against the window.
Back to top Go down
Karu Nikali
First Year
First Year
Karu Nikali

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:11 pm

Karu rested his hand down, off of Alice's shoulder. He then peered out the window where the train was approaching hogwarts. Alice stood up where she went straight to the window, like she was slamming her face against it again. With a quick sigh, Karu attempted to look out the window too trying to get around alice but still stay behind her. "Haha! We made it!", Karu said having a great smile across his face showing his bright white teeth.
Back to top Go down
Remus RavenClaw
Third Year
Third Year
Remus RavenClaw

Spell Points : 17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:15 pm

I was walking around after the Dementor left,I never did really like those things. They were always so gloomy,it was annoying almost. I then heard a bunch of excitment in a cart I was passing by then I saw a familiar face in the cart. He was a fourth year,I knew that much for sure,but I never caught his name. I opened the cart and looked at the excited new students. "It's just a school really." I said with a little smirk. I looked at the RavenClaw student before speaking again. "I'm Remus RavenClaw,Third year here at Hogwartz,House of RavenClaw if you couldn't guess." I introduced myself formally to the group.

Last edited by Remus RavenClaw on Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color)
Back to top Go down
Chase Snowheim
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Chase Snowheim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:26 am

Chase waved to the newcomer with a wide smile. "Hey! I'm Chase, Chase Snowhei,, and we're all Ravenclaw." Snowheim then got up and slammed his nose at the window, amused with the sight of the castle after such a long wait. "Yep, here it is. Missed ya Hoggy!"

He returned to his seat and talked to the group. "Before we arrive and head out, some important things. First, stay away from Slytherin unless I say it's okay. Most of them are cool people, but they can be real jerks. Same goes for Gryffindor, they are quite cocky and too proud overall."

He chuckled remembering when his cousin first told him of those things, and then continued. "Second, no night snacks. Leave your House's lil' cozy hall at night and you are on big trouble, and even if it is me who finds you, I'm going to transform you guys into rats for such a simple but awful mistake."

Chase smiled. "Last but no least, have fun, and don't kill anybody." He then pointed to the girl: "And you, take care. You seem like the calm type, so the likes of you always get in trouble." Chase chuckled, trying to make it look like a joke, but he was quite serious. The shy and innocent always found their way to dangerous places.

Back to top Go down
Karu Nikali
First Year
First Year
Karu Nikali

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:35 pm

-Topic Ends and everyone unboards-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)   Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding an Open Spot (Invite Only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2